Re: March 2022 SIKM Call: Vanessa DiMauro - Accelerating Knowledge at Scale: A mini case study #monthly-call #case-studies #CoP #COVID-19

Today we held our 199th monthly call. Thanks to Vanessa for presenting and leading the discussion, to those who spoke and posted in the chat, and to all those who attended. Please continue the discussion here by replying to this thread. Here are the details of the call.
Group Chat

Retha Prinsloo8:44 AM

Thank you Vanessa, it was a very interesting talk. It's been a rollercoaster journey: you have enough material for a book 🙏

Tim Powell8:48 AM

I agree -- this would make a fascinating and informative book. Great mix of theory and praxis -- all done under duress, when most people are (ironically) at their best.