On Tuesday we held our 9th monthly call. Here is a summary.
- Raj Datta, MindTree
- Steve Denning
- Stan Garfield, HP
- Andrew Gent, HP
- Bruce Karney, Marsh
- Michael Koffman
- Doug Madgic, Cisco
- Mark May, IBM
- Mark Neff, CSC
- Sarah Oldrin, Solvay
- Chris Riemer, Knowledge Street
- Sanjay Swarup, Ford
- Paul Rehmet, Unisys
- Rick Wallace, SAIC
- Peter West, Continuous Innovation
Thanks to those of you who were on the call. I will send out a reminder for future calls on the business day prior to the call.
- March 21: Reed Stuedemann - "Caterpillar's Knowledge Network"
- April 18: Bill Ives - "What blogs and wikis bring to business and knowledge management"
- May 16: Kent Greenes - "Making learning & performing routine"
- June 20: Jack Vinson - "Knowledge communities, community building, and blogging"
- July 18: Sanjay Swarup - "Seven Strategies for Maximizing the value of Knowledge Sharing"
- August 15: Brian Gorman - "Virtual Collaboration in the Global Enterprise at Intel"
- September 19: Steve Denning - "Leadership, Innovation, and Business Narrative"
- October 17: Michael Koffman - "How to leverage public education by means of a collaboration strategy"
- November 21: Peter West - "Nurturing Trust - Leveraging Knowledge"
- December 19: Patti Anklam - "Models for creating different types of networks, inside and outside of organizations"