April 2006 SIKM Call: Bill Ives - What blogs and wikis bring to business and knowledge management #monthly-call #wikis #blogs

Garfield, Stan <stanley.garfield@...>

Edited

Today we held our 11th monthly call.  Here is a summary.

Attendees

1.      Lynn Busby, IBM
2.      Raj Datta, MindTree
3.      Seth Earley
4.      Stan Garfield, HP
5.      Andrew Gent, HP
6.      Bill Ives
7.      Bill Kaplan, Acquisition Solutions
8.      Bruce Karney, Marsh
9.      Mark May, IBM
10.     Mark Neff, CSC
11.     Sarah Oldrin, Solvay
12.     Giovanni Piazza, Ernst & Young
13.     Eve Porter-Zuckerman, Isaacson, Miller
14.     Crystal Prince, EDS
15.     Chris Riemer, Knowledge Street
16.     Paul Rehmet, Unisys
17.     Reed Stuedemann, Caterpillar
18.     Carol Tucker, EagleBank
19.     Rick Wallace, SAIC
20.     Peter West, Continuous Innovation

Bill Ives presented "What blogs and wikis bring to business and knowledge management."  His presentation is available at Bill Ives.pdf

Thanks to those of you who were on the call.  I will send out a reminder for future calls on the business day prior to the call.

Following is a message from Bill: