KM practitioners in APAC / Australia #local

Matthew Moore <matthew.moore@...>

Hi,

I am interested in linking up with KM practitioners in this part of the world. If you are based here - or have colleagues that are - I'd love to hear from you off-list. From my background, I know the IBM people out here but I'd be very interested in finding others. I travel a fair bit around the region also. Please reply off-list.

Regards,

Matt Moore
Director - Knowledge Management
Oracle Technology Solutions

Marilyn L. Perry, Ph.D. <marilyn.perry@...>

Hi,
I am also looking for contacts in India that practice KM. I may be
starting some Communities of Practice. Thanks
Marilyn L. Perry, Ph.D.
EDS Communities of Practice-

-- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Moore"
<matthew.moore@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in linking up with KM practitioners in this part of
the world. If you are based here - or have colleagues that are - I'd
love to hear from you off-list. From my background, I know the IBM
people out here but I'd be very interested in finding others. I
travel a fair bit around the region also. Please reply off-list.

Regards,

Matt Moore
Director - Knowledge Management
Oracle Technology Solutions

iveswilliam@...

Here are the blogs of two well known Indian professionals who do KM among others things. They would also know other KM professionals in India. They both know me well so you can use my name if you would like. Bill Ives

Gautam Ghosh on Management
http://gauteg.blogspot.com/

Conversations with Dina (Metha)
http://radio.weblogs.com/0121664

From: "Marilyn L. Perry, Ph.D." <marilyn.perry@eds.com>
Hi,

<matthew.moore@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am interested in linking up with KM practitioners in this part of
the world. If you are based here - or have colleagues that are - I'd
love to hear from you off-list. From my background, I know the IBM
people out here but I'd be very interested in finding others. I
travel a fair bit around the region also. Please reply off-list.

Regards,

Matt Moore
Director - Knowledge Management
Oracle Technology Solutions

Sukumar, Rajagopal \(Cognizant\) <sukumar@...>

Hi all!
I just joined the group yesterday. I missed Sanjay's presentation. Marilyn, I'm based in India, recently moved to India after 10 years in the USA.

Rajagopal Sukumar
Vice President & Chief Knowledge Officer
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Em:sukumar@...
Ph: +91-44-42096757
Cell: +91-98409-66224

-- In sikmleaders@..., "Matthew Moore"
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in linking up with KM practitioners in this part of
the world. If you are based here - or have colleagues that are - I'd
love to hear from you off-list. From my background, I know the IBM
people out here but I'd be very interested in finding others. I
travel a fair bit around the region also. Please reply off-list.

> Regards,
>
> Matt Moore
> Director - Knowledge Management
> Oracle Technology Solutions

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com

Stan Garfield <stangarfield@...>

Here are the people in this community from India:

Shruti Majalikar shrutim@... New Delhi, India

Vijeesh Papulli vijeesh_papulli@... Mumbai, India

Cognizant Technology Solutions http://www.cognizant.com/
Rajagopal Sukumar sukumar@... Chennai, India

Santhosh Shekar santoshkar@... Bangalore, India

Srinivas Jagannath sudhir_jsp@... Pune, India

Raj Datta rajd@... Bangalore, India

Tata Consultancy Services http://www.tcs.com/
Kiran Seshadri kiran.seshadri@... Bangalore, India

Tata Quality Management Services http://tataquality.com/default.asp
Ravi Arora ravi@... Pune, India

Here are the people in this community from Australia and Singapore:

Matt Moore matthew.moore@... Sydney, Australia

Tenix Defence http://www.tenix.com/
Bill Hall bill.hall@... Williamstown, Australia

Shawn Callahan shawn@... Melbourne, Australia

Patrick Lambe plambe@... Singapore

Here are some key HP KM Contacts in Australia and India:

Matthew Stubbs, Asia/Pacific/Japan HP Services KM Lead Matthew.Stubbs@... Melbourne, Australia

Mohan Ramanthan, Global Delivery India Center KM Lead Mohan.Ramanthan@... Bangalore, India

Lavanya Mohan, Global Delivery - Delivery Infrastructure KM Lavanya.Mohan@... Bangalore, India

Regards,
Stan

...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am interested in linking up with KM practitioners in this part of
the world. If you are based here - or have colleagues that are - I'd
love to hear from you off-list. From my background, I know the IBM
people out here but I'd be very interested in finding others. I
travel a fair bit around the region also. Please reply off-list.

> Regards,
>
> Matt Moore
> Director - Knowledge Management
> Oracle Technology Solutions