Any stories of success as a result of social network analysis..? #SNA-ONA-VNA #success-stories

Hodgson, David <david.hodgson@...>

SIKMers,

Would you send me any ‘stories of success’ you may have (or know of) that came as a result of social network analysis..?

We are close to pulling the trigger on our largest Social/Organizational Network Analysis project. The smaller pilots have revealed very compelling insights and we have various management groups inside the company highly interested.

The sponsoring committee for the larger project would – in predictable fashion – like to see some anecdotes, case studies or stories of how organizational network analysis have yielded positive results in other companies.

Something like:

Global Consulting Organization X – In five years had a direct impact on winning $430 million additional contracts by providing fast access to experts and facilitating effective collaboration on client projects.

Many thanks in advance,

Dave.

--

Dave Hodgson

WW Head Knowledge Management Informatics

Pfizer Global Research & Development

Groton / New London Laboratories

Eastern Point Road

Groton, CT 06340

david.hodgson@...

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Rick.Wallace@...

Dave

The best source would be to give Rob Cross at UVA a call. He established
the network roundtable that has a huge cross section of companies
participating and he has the deepest experience in consulting around the
same. his email is:

"Cross, Robert" <rlc3w@comm.virginia.edu>

Rick Wallace
Chief Learning Officer
636-293-2684 (cell)
636-300-2300 ext 11641 (office)
Rick.Wallace@APCC.com

"Hodgson, David"
<david.hodgson@pf
izer.com> To
Sent by: <sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com>
sikmleaders@yahoo cc
groups.com
Subject
[sikmleaders] Any stories of
12/12/2006 01:05 success as a result of social
PM network analysis..?

Please respond to
sikmleaders@yahoo
groups.com