Business narrative technique workshops in Boston and Seattle #storytelling

Shawn Callahan

Good morning Sikmleaders,

I thought you might find our workshops on business narrative
techniques interesting. We have used story collection, sensemaking and
intervention design in a range of KM related activites such as
knowledge strategy, community of practice enhancement, lessons
learning, evaluation, knowledge mapping, trust and culture change.

We are running two workshops in the USA this year in Boston and
Seattle. You can find the details here:
http://www.anecdote.com.au/coursedisplay.php?cid=14

And I have blogged about the workshop and provided links to some
additional resources here:
http://www.anecdote.com.au/archives/2007/01/narrative_for_b_1.html

It would be great to meet you face to face.

Regards

Shawn Callahan