TO: SIKM Leaders Community
Yeterday we held our 25th monthly call. Here is a summary.
- Stephanie Barnes
- Carol Csanda
- Paulette DeGard
- Stan Garfield
- Gita Haghi
- Emily Hoelting
- Vivian Hoge
- Linda Hummel
- Art Jackson
- Bruce Karney
- Mike Koffman
- John McQuary
- Mark Neff
- Paul Neiswander
- Chris Purcell
- Greg Reid
- Sanjay Swarup
- Terry Wallenhorst
The call featured Greg Reid of InFuture on "KM for Call Centers." His presentation is available at KM Community Call Center Discussion V1.4.pdf
The call was not recorded. We will resume recording on the next call.
Here is a comment I received about their presentation from Mike Koffman (via Wout Steurs): "It was a very interesting talk."
Thanks to Greg for presenting.
- July 17, 2007: Rick Wallace of APC - "Knowledge and learning within APC "
- August 21, 2007: Shawn Callahan of Ancedote - "Business narrative experiences at Anecdote"
- September 18, 2007: Patrick Lambe of Straits Knowledge
- October 16, 2007: Kate Pugh and Veena Mahesh of Intel - "Showing how context and social dimensions increase knowledge transactions costs"
- November 20, 2007: Christian De Neef - "Hiding KM for success"
- December 18, 2007: Stephanie Barnes - "ITIL and KM"
- January 15, 2008: Kent Greenes - "Facilitated best practice transfer"
- February 19, 2008: Marilyn Perry of EDS - Discussion on Motivating Leaders to Collaborate
- March 18, 2008: John McQuary of Fluor - "Results from the Knowvember Campaign"
- April 15, 2008: Jim Coogan of Boeing - "KM at Boeing"
- May 20, 2008: Stacie Jordan - "Collaboration efforts at Accenture"
- June 17, 2008: Barry Dayton - "KM at 3M"
- July 15, 2008: Steve Wieneke - "Knowing What to Know"