KM at Boeing #case-studies

Jim Coogan <jimcoogan@...>

I am not sure any of you have seen this yet but there is an article
about KM at Boeing on the front cover of their Frontiers magazine that
is available online.

http://www.boeing.com/news/frontiers/index.html

Jim Coogan

Seth Kahan <Seth@...>

Jim,

This is great.

The article is also a great example of an internal/external communication piece - creating an overview with concise examples that convey the spirit of the activity, and point readers toward specific resources.

Thanks for the link,

Seth

--
Seth Kahan
President

Seth@...
www.SethKahan.com

Accelerating the Adoption of Strategic Change through Participation and Engagement
Executive Strategy Consultant