Hubert Saint-Onge in Europe in February, 2008 #personal

Stan Garfield

Hubert Saint-Onge will be speaking at the KM Forum Conference February 6-7, 2008 in the UK.  While Hubert is in Europe, he is available for consulting, presenting, or conducting workshops.  See below for more about this, a link to a presentation he recently gave, and contact details.

From: Hubert Saint-Onge
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 2:19 PM

I will be around and available for internal consultation and or presentations.  I could also run internal workshops on collaboration between different segments of an organization.  I have posted the presentation I recently gave at the KM World Summit in San José, CA.  You should feel free to share this presentation with the members of your community.

Regards,

Hubert

+1 519.656.2320 |hubert@... I www.saintongealliance.com |