You too can be replaced by a sales pitch... #humor

Bruce Richard

This just came into my mailbox recently and I had to chuckle at the idea that for a mere 250 depreciated US dollars you get a total KM solution complete with powerpoint slides...

https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607

Don Kildebeck

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "bruce richard" <brucer51@...>
wrote:

This just came into my mailbox recently and I had to chuckle at the
idea
that for a mere 250 depreciated US dollars you get a total KM solution
complete with powerpoint slides...

https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607
<https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607>

I ordered mine and got a nice set of Ginzu knives at no extra charge!

Boas, Bernadette M <bernadette.boas@...>

Stan and others,
would definitely want to know of Bruce's assessment of the depth and quality of the Toolkit materials provided (for $249), apart from the sharpness of the ginzu knives :))))

On the site there is an extensive library of materials being sold, though it is not cheap if it a throwaway.
Thanks

Bernadette Boas
Teradata Corporation
VP PS Capabilities Development
Cell: 678-438-1908
bernadette.boas@...

The information included in this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to Teradata, and is intended solely for the use of the original recipient.

> This just came into my mailbox recently and I had to chuckle at the
idea
> that for a mere 250 depreciated US dollars you get a total KM solution
> complete with powerpoint slides...
>
> https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607
> <https://www.itbusinessedge.com/commerce/?c=607>

I ordered mine and got a nice set of Ginzu knives at no extra charge!

David Snowden <snowded@...>

I would have thought the best use of the materials would be as a target for a throwing competition for the ginzu knives

Dave Snowden
Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Cognitive Edge Pte Ltd

Now blogging at www.cognitive-edge.com