McMaster World Congress #conferences

Dr. Nick Bontis <nbontis@...>

Dear Colleagues:

The 29th McMaster World Congress takes place from Wednesday January
16 to Friday January 18, 2008 at the Hamilton Convention Centre.

This conference is one of the highest profile events for the DeGroote
School of Business and we are very proud of its global reputation.
Every year it brings together hundreds of academic researchers,
practitioners and students from all parts of the world. We expect
over 1200 attendees this year!

We are especially proud of this year's line-up of great guest
speakers including:

* Nilam Bedi, United Nations * Professor W.B. Lee, Research Chair
at Hong Kong Polytechnic U. * Edward Rogers, Chief Knowledge
Officer at NASA * Judy Marsales, Real Estate broker and former MPP
* Gerlinde Herrmann, Former Board Chair of HRPAO * Mardi Walker,
VP at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment

Please bookmark the conference agenda at the following URL. You can
check out the full program of outstanding speakers and academic
papers we have lined up:

http://worldcongress.mcmaster.ca/2008/agenda.pdf

A brand new innovation we have this year is a special Student
Development track. You can hear from a variety of outstanding
speakers present on such topics as:

* getting into the MBA program * getting into the medical school
* careers in real estate, technology, corporate law * personal
financial management * oral communication and presentation skills *
networking tips and business etiquette

We have also made registration and payment very easy this year. Just
visit the following on-line URLs:

1) Register on the following website:
https://mgdssl.business.mcmaster.ca/registration/index.aspx?id=3000

2) Select academic delegate.

3) Use the following 60% discount code: NJWPOPT

4) The net price is $420 for all three days which includes all
sessions, keynote presentations, social events, and all meals. These
low discounted fees are a perfect way to use up some of your PDA! If
you only want to attend a specific session, please contact our office
directly.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact us.

worldcongress@mcmaster.ca
Tel: (905) 525-9140 x23962
http://worldcongress.mcmaster.ca

29th McMaster World Congress