De: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] En nombre de Bruce Karney
Enviado el: lunes, 03 de marzo de 2008 23:24
Para: sikmleaders@...
Asunto: [sikmleaders] KM Director job opening in Nashville, Tennessee

Hi All,

I received this e-mail from a recruiter. I have no contacts in
Tennessee, so I'm sharing this with the Yahoo!Group. Please contact
Kim Miller if you are interested.

Cheers,
Bruce Karney
Community Programs Manager
SolarCity

----------------------------------

Bruce,

Hi! I am trying to network with people who have Knowledge Management
backgrounds. If you know anyone who might be interested in the
position below, please let me know.

Director of Knowledge Management

A local client (Nashville, TN) is seeking a Director of Knowledge
Management for a contract-to-hire position. This client currently has
an outside consulting firm evaluating their operation and will be
making recommendations of changes in processes, procedures and
methods in which knowledge is shared and retained within the
organization. The role of this Director will be to lead the internal
project team to evaluate and implement the recommendations provided
by the outside firm as it relates to the internal Knowledge
Management.

In addition to working with the recommendations of the outside
vendor, the Director will be involved in the evaluation and
implementation of a Knowledge Management product for the client. This
will involve interfacing with many different groups and divisions
within the client organization. Qualified candidates must have prior
experience working with and implementing a Knowledge Management tool.
It does not matter what tool this was.

Qualified candidates must have a strong understanding and background
in the area of Knowledge Management. They must have experience
working with and implementing Knowledge Management. Finally, the
Director must have very strong written and verbal communication
skills and the ability to work and interface with all levels of the
client's organization.

Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in
Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2,
1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within
the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of
company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees.

Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.

Thank you for taking the time to read over the job description and
sending it to anyone you think might be interested. I would happily
pay a referral bonus for your efforts for any new referrals that I
can help place. I welcome the opportunity to work with you in the
future.

Sincerely,
Kim Miller
Recruiter