2008 MOST ADMIRED KNOWLEDGE ENTERPRISES (MAKE) NOMINATIONS REQUESTED #awards

john.mcquary@...

You may have already received this request. If not, this is a good
opportunity for external recognition for your knowledge management
accomplishments and to recognize other organizations that you believe are
leaders in this exciting field.

The Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) study is an annual assessment
of leading knowledge-based organizations. Each year, there is a request
for nominations, and in return for completing a nomination, you receive the
executive summary of the MAKE report which identifies the winners as well
as trends and findings among the MAKE winners and finalists.

Thanks,
John McQuary
Vice President
Knowledge Management and Technology Strategies

Fluor Corporation
One Fluor Daniel Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478-3899

281-263-2533 (w)
281-263-2101 (f)
john.mcquary@fluor.com

----- Forwarded by John McQuary/HO/FD/FluorCorp on 04/17/2008 10:03 AM
-----
|---------+--------------------------------->
| | Rory Chase |
| | <teleos@mac.com> |
| | 04/09/2008 02:15 AM |
|---------+--------------------------------->
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| |
| |
| To|
| john.mcquary@fluor.com |
| cc|
| |
| Subject|
| IMPORTANT - 2008 MOST ADMIRED KNOWLEDGE ENTERPRISES (MAKE) NOMINATIONS REQUESTED |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

We are now accepting nominations for the 11th annual Most Admired Knowledge
Enterprises (MAKE) study. Nominations close on April 30, 2008.

Inaugurated in 1998, the MAKE research program seeks to identify those
organizations (for-profit, non-profit and public sector) which are using
knowledge-driven strategies to out-perform their peers by above average
growth in intellectual capital and wealth creation (in the case of the
public sector, increased societal capital).

As a previous MAKE survey participant, you know that the electronic
nomination form requires a couple of minutes to complete. Simply click on -

http://www.knowledgebusiness.com/knowledgebusiness/Screens/MakeSurvey.aspx?siteId=1&menuItemId=43

You can also complete the nomination form by visiting the Teleos website -
http://www.knowledgebusiness.com - and clicking on 'MAKE' in the left-hand
navigation box and then clicking on 'MAKE Nominations'. A copy of the
nomination form is also found at the end of this e-mail if this is more
convenient for you.

Organizational self-nominations are accepted, but will not be included in
the final results. Any supporting information - reasons why you have
nominated specific organizations - can be sent by e-mail to:
make_information@mac.com

A list of the organizations nominated to date is found on the following
web page:
http://www.knowledgebusiness.com/knowledgebusiness/Templates/ReadKnowledgeLibrary.aspx?siteId=1&menuItemId=91&contentHeaderId=5789

By participating in this study, you automatically will receive the
Executive Summary of the findings by e-mail.

Information and contact details contained on the individual completed
forms are confidential and will not be released in any form to third
parties.

Nominations close on April 30, 2008.

Best wishes

Rory L. Chase
Managing Director, Teleos
Editor, Journal of Knowledge Management

2008 Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises Survey

Nominate up to 3 organizations as 2008 Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises:

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

Rate on a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (excellent) each organization's
performance against the eight knowledge performance criteria listed below:

1. Ability to create and sustain an enterprise knowledge-driven culture.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

2. Ability to develop knowledge workers through senior management
leadership.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

3. Ability to develop and deliver knowledge-based
products/services/solutions.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

4. Ability to manage and maximize the value of enterprise intellectual
capital.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

5. Ability to create and sustain an enterprise-wide collaborative
knowledge-sharing environment.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

6. Ability to create and sustain a learning organization.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

7. Ability to manage customer knowledge to create value and enterprise
intellectual capital.

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

8. Ability to transform enterprise knowledge into shareholder value (or
societal value for non-profits and public sector).

Organization 1:
Organization 2:
Organization 3:

The following information will be treated with complete confidence and is
for analysis purposes only. Please state your :

Name:
Job Title:
Address:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION

Teleos
E-mail: make_information@mac.com
Website: http://www.knowledgebusiness.com

Copyright 2008 Teleos. MAKE is a service mark of Teleos.