APQC KM Conference, April 28-May 2, 2008, Chicago #conferences #APQC

Stan Garfield

If you will be attending the APQC training and conference in Chicago (http://www.apqc.org/promos/marketing/km/km_conference_08.html ) and are interested in meeting other members of the SIKM Leaders Community, please reply to this thread.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend.  I will leave it to those who reply to coordinate a gathering.

I was asked by Greg Chun of Samsung Engineering, who is attending, to find out if others are interested in meeting him while he is in Chicago.  If you are interested, please contact Greg directly at gregchun@... to plan a meeting.

Regards,

Stan

Kaplan, Bill <bill.kaplan@...>

I will be there for this—glad to meet new colleagues !

Bill

William S. Kaplan, CPCM

Chief Knowledge Officer

Acquisition Solutions, Inc.

(w) 703.253.6313

(c)  571.238.9878

"Knowledge at Work"

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your computer.

carolcsanda <carol.csanda.ae03@...>

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Garfield"
<stangarfield@...> wrote:

If you will be attending the APQC training and conference in
Chicago
(http://www.apqc.org/promos/marketing/km/km_conference_08.html
<http://www.apqc.org/promos/marketing/km/km_conference_08.html> )
and
are interested in meeting other members of the SIKM Leaders
Community,
please reply to this thread.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend. I will leave it to
those who
reply to coordinate a gathering.

I was asked by Greg Chun of Samsung Engineering, who is attending,
find out if others are interested in meeting him while he is in
Chicago.
If you are interested, please contact Greg directly at
gregchun@... <mailto:gregchun@...> to plan a meeting.

Regards,

Stan

I will be attending APQC in Chicago as well. Speaking on recent
research we did on effectiveness of communities of practice and what
makes people motivated to share...check it out so my room is full!
Hope to meet some of you there...

Carol Csanda, State Farm Insurance

Dale Arseneault <dalearseneault@...>

I will be there as welll..

Dale Arseneault
Bank of Canada

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.om, "Stan Garfield" <stangarfield@...>
wrote:

[...]

Where and when will we meet?

Bill

William S. Kaplan, CPCM

Chief Knowledge Officer

Acquisition Solutions, Inc.

(w) 703.253.6313

(c)  571.238.9878

"Knowledge at Work"

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message, and then delete it from your computer.

> If you will be attending the APQC training and conference in Chicago
> (http://www.apqc.org/promos/marketing/km/km_conference_08.html
> <http://www.apqc.org/promos/marketing/km/km_conference_08.html> )
and
> are interested in meeting other members of the SIKM Leaders
Community,
> please reply to this thread.
>
> Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend. I will leave it to
those who
> reply to coordinate a gathering.
>
> I was asked by Greg Chun of Samsung Engineering, who is attending,
> find out if others are interested in meeting him while he is in
Chicago.
> If you are interested, please contact Greg directly at
> gregchun@... to plan a meeting.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stan

Linda Hummel

Hello, I just found out recently I too will be attending the APQC KM conference.
Last year we gathered for dinner on Thursday evening, after the APQC reception. It was a great way to put faces to email addresses and voices,  learn more about best practices in KM, and build a sense of community.

We could meet in the hotel lobby, say 7:00, and eat at a local restaurant (or the hotel).  I am open to other suggestions as well.

Best Regards,
Linda Hummel
937.602.3525