Topics

Value of KM presentation #value

laalgadger <laalgadger@...>

Edited

Hello,

Here's a presentation on KM & ROI/value demonstrations:
http://engineerswithoutfear.blogspot.com/2008/04/showing-value-of-km.html
https://www.slideshare.net/engineerswithoutfears/showing-the-value-of-km/

Feel free to comment on the list, on the blog or on slideshare.
Feedback most welcome...

Cheers,

Matt

Martin Cleaver

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "laalgadger" <laalgadger@...> wrote:

Hello,

Here's a presentation on KM & ROI/value demonstrations:
http://engineerswithoutfears.blogspot.com/2008/04/showing-value-of-
km.html

Feel free to comment on the list, on the blog or on slideshare.
Feedback most welcome...

Cheers,

Matt
Matt - can you check the URL? I get Blogger: "The blog you were looking for was not found."

Thanks, Martin.

cincibuckeyenut <cincibuckeyenut@...>

Try this one. http://tinyurl.com/5t2w57

Previous URL was wrapping on email and didn't capture full URL. this
tinyurl shouldn't have same problem.

Nice presentation. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Martin RJ Cleaver" <martin@...>