Podcasting meet-up #podcast

cincibuckeyenut <cincibuckeyenut@...>

Has any thought been given to recording the Detroit meet up and making
it available to the community post event via podcast? Might as well
practice what we preach, right?

Any concerns about this? Anyone with energy for doing it?

Mike

Matt Moore <laalgadger@...>

Mike,

I have a handheld mp3 recorder that I have used at
other events and that I can bring along - the quality
is fine (32 kbps) provided there isn't too much
ambient noise in the room.

You'd have to wait until 5 June for the finished
result (when I get to Sydney & my laptop).

Matt

--- cincibuckeyenut <cincibuckeyenut@yahoo.com> wrote:

Has any thought been given to recording the Detroit
meet up and making
it available to the community post event via
podcast? Might as well
practice what we preach, right?

Any concerns about this? Anyone with energy for
doing it?

Mike

Be a better friend, newshound, and

cincibuckeyenut <cincibuckeyenut@...>

That would work just fine. Thanks a bunch, Matt.

Mike

--- cincibuckeyenut <cincibuckeyenut@...> wrote:

Has any thought been given to recording the Detroit
meet up and making
it available to the community post event via
podcast? Might as well
practice what we preach, right?

Any concerns about this? Anyone with energy for
doing it?

Mike

Be a better friend, newshound, and