Topics

July 2008 SIKM Call: Steve Wieneke of GM - Replacing a Lessons Learned Database with a Visible Learning Process #monthly-call #lessons-learned

TO: SIKM Leaders Community

Today we held our 38th monthly call. Here is a summary.

Attendees

1.       Lynn Busby

2.       Barry Dayton

3.       Michael Dieterle

4.       Bill Dixon

5.       Marcus Funke

6.       Stan Garfield

7.       Yao Ge

8.       Andrew Gent

9.       Carol Gillis

10.   Nat Girish

11.   Sue Hanley

12.   Felix Harling

13.   John Hovell

14.   Linda Hummel

15.   Tara Keithley

16.   Dee Anne Kotzur

17.   Sanjay Swarup

18.   Erick Thompson

19.   Jack Vinson

20.   Peter West

21.   Steve Wieneke

22.   Kristin Zaccheo

The call featured Steve Wieneke of GM on "Replacing a Lessons Learned Database with a Visible Learning Process." Steve's presentation is available at  Replacing_a_Lessons_Learned_Database_SIKM_Wieneke.ppt. Thanks to Steve for presenting.

Here are some comments from the participants:

"Great session... Steve is a really bright guy."

"Good session!"

"Blog post already generated!"

"It was excellent."

You can continue the discussion by replying to this thread.

Future Calls

August 19, 2008: Marc Solomon - "Content supply? Meet Knowledge Demand - PRTM's KM experience"

September 16, 2008: Hubert Saint-Onge - "Collaboration and the New Enterprise"

October 21, 2008: Richard McDermott - "Developing, Deepening and Retaining Expertise"

November 18, 2008: John Hovell of ManTech - "KM at ManTech International"

December 16, 2008 Raj Datta of MindTree - "Building a knowledge ecosystem"

January 20, 2009 Bernadette Boas - "Day in the Life of Business Workflow"

February 17, 2009 Arthur Shelley - "Impacts of behavior on project outcomes (with an emphasis on knowledge transfer)"

March 17, 2009 Al Simard - "Knowledge services framework developed by Natural Resources Canada"

Pugh, Katrina <katrina.pugh@...>

Stan –

It was a great presentation. I was on, but just listened.  I was so pleased to hear the questions of the other car companies.  And GE!

Kate

Katrina Pugh
VP, Knowledge Management
IT Center of Excellence
Fidelity Investments, Personal and Workplace Investing
400 Puritan Way M3J
Marlborough, MA 01752
(O) 508 357 3236
(M) 781 258 0920
katrina.pugh@...
Email
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed or retained by any person without authorization from Fidelity Investments.