Invitation to special webinar preview of Leading Remote Teams #remote-work #webinar

nsettlemurphy <nancy@...>

Hi,

I want to extend an invitation to SIKM members for a special preview
of my Leading Remote Teams webinar October 14 from 1-2 PM EDT. This
session, an abbreviated form of the full two-hour webinar, is
designed for those who may be interested in bringing the webinar
into their organizations.

The 60-minute preview will give you a chance to walk through our
online agenda, review content and experience first-hand some of the
activities webinar participants will engage in during the actual
webinar. You'll also have time to ask questions, both online and on
the call. As a result, you'll be better able to assess the value of
this session for your organization.

While the preview session will be complimentary, we do ask that each
participant spend a few minutes in our online conference area to
answer a few simple questions and complete a brief self-assessment,
in line with the best practices for virtual meetings that our
webinars like to model.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me ASAP at
nancy@guidedinsights.com or at 978.263.2545.. If someone else in
your organization is in a better position to assess this webinar for
your organization, please provide me with his/her contact
information and we can make the invitation directly.

I would be happy to send additional information to those interested
in the webinar, whether or not they can attend on October 14.

Thanks and regards,

Nancy Settle-Murphy
www.guidedinsights.com
nancy@guidedinsights.com