Boston Area Members #local

Gian Jagai

300! That requires a celebration no?

Actually I was thinking it would be cool to have an SIKM gathering
(lunch/coffee/dinner) informal event for the SIKMers in the Boston area.

Would anyone be interested? Open to suggestions on time/place etc.

Gian...

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Garfield" <stangarfield@...>
wrote:

Today the 300th member joined the SIKM Leaders Community. Welcome to
Murray Jennex <http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cba//facdev/jennex.html> of
San Diego State University.

Regards,
Stan

Carl Frappaolo <cfraff@...>

Bill Ives <iveswilliam@...>

I would be happy to attend a Boston area meeting.  Bill Ives

On Dec 4, 2008, at 8:34 AM, Carl Frappaolo wrote:

Very interested - glad it is in the Boston area.  I suggest after the 1st of January (end of year crunch is on ) and in downtown area.

wrote:

> Today the 300th member joined the SIKM Leaders Community. Welcome to
> Murray Jennex <http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~cba//facdev/jennex.html> of
> San Diego State University.
>
> Regards,
> Stan

Stan Garfield

In case you are not already aware, the Boston KM Forum holds regular meetings.  See http://www.kmforum.org/index.htm for details.

About 10% of SIKM members are in the Boston area.  From our member list, here are the ones in MA and NH:

Bain & Company http://www.bain.com/

1.    Sharon Wilson sharonwod@... Boston, MA

CSC http://www.csc.com/

2.    Claire Flanagan cflanagan17@... Boston, MA

Deloitte www.deloitte.com

3.    Ray Sims sims.raymond@... Boston, MA http://blog.simslearningconnections.com/

Hitachi http://www.hitachiconsulting.com/ and http://www.hds.com/services/professional-services/

4.    Gian Jagai gian.jagai@... Cambridge, MA http://kmapprentice.wordpress.com/

HP http://www.hp.com/

5.    Tara Pangakis TPangakis@... Nashua, NH

McKinsey http://www.mckinsey.com/

6.    Mireille Boutin mireille_boutin@... Waltham, MA

PRTM http://www.prtm.com/

7.    Marc Solomon spinvillage@... Boston, MA http://attspin.blogspot.com/

Aspen Technology http://www.aspentech.com/

8.    Jack Vinson Jonathan.Vinson@... Burlington, MA http://blog.jackvinson.com/

Bridgespan Group http://www.bridgespan.org/

9.    Gail Perreault gperreault7@... Boston, MA

Fidelity http://www.fidelity.com/

10. Ann Galdos ann.galdos@... Marlborough, MA

11. Linda Macchi linda.macchi@... Marlborough, MA

12. Scott Weldon scott.weldon56@... Merrimack, NH

13. Dianna Kelly dianna.kelly@... Marlborough, MA

14. Eddie Drake edward.drake@... Marlborough, MA

Gartner http://www.gartner.com/

15. Carol Rozwell Carol.Rozwell@... Natick, MA

Isaacson, Miller http://www.imsearch.com

16. Eve Porter-Zuckerman eporter@... Boston, MA

MITRE Corp http://www.mitre.org/

17. Marcie Zaharee mzaharee@... Boston, MA

Savvis http://www.savvis.net/

18. Bill DiPaola dipaola@... Boston, MA

Connective Associates http://connectiveassociates.com/

19. Bruce Hoppe Bruce@... Arlington, MA http://connectedness.blogspot.com/

Earley & Associates http://www.earley.com/

20. Seth Earley seth@... Needham, MA http://sethearley.wordpress.com/

Guided Insights http://www.guidedinsights.com/

21. Nancy Settle-Murphy nancy@... Boxborough, MA

Hutchinson Associates http://www.byeday.net/index.html

22. Patti Anklam patti@... Boston, MA http://www.byeday.net/weblog/networkblog.html

23. Joe Hutchinson joe@... Boston, MA

InFuture LLC http://www.InFuture.Pro

24. Greg Reid Gregory.Reid@... Andover, MA

Montague Institute http://www.montague.com/default.htm

25. Jean Graef jean.graef@... Montague, MA

University of Massachusetts Boston http://www.umb.edu/

26. Wei Zhang Wei.Zhang@... Boston, MA

Other

27. Carl Frappaolo cfraff@... Boston, MA http://www.takingaiim.com/

28. Andrew Gent ajgent@... Nashua, NH http://incrediblydull.blogspot.com/

29. Bill Ives iveswilliam@... Boston, MA http://billives.typepad.com/portals_and_km/

--- In sikmleaders@..., Gian Jagai wrote:
> Actually I was thinking it would be cool to have an SIKM gathering
> (lunch/coffee/dinner) informal event for the SIKMers in the Boston area.
> Would anyone be interested? Open to suggestions on time/place etc.

Stan Garfield

I inadverently left off the list two other SIKM members in Boston:

  • Mike Koffman in Natick, MA
  • Kate Pugh in Lexington, MA

Thanks to Mike for pointing this out.  Sorry for the oversight.

Regards,
Stan

Gian Jagai

Thanks for the list Stan. Rather than spaming the whole group. If
you're interested in a SIKM meet/greet/food event in the Boston area
(or plan to be) in January. Send me an email at gjagai@yahoo.com.

I'll compile the list and figure out our options. If you could let me
know by Jan 3rd. It would help greatly.

Peace,

wrote:

I inadverently left off the list two other SIKM members in Boston:

* Mike Koffman in Natick, MA
* Kate Pugh in Lexington, MA

Thanks to Mike for pointing this out. Sorry for the oversight.

Regards,
Stan

Jack Vinson <jackvinson@...>

Gian Jagai

Hi Jack,

I'll ask those who've already contacted me if that'd work for them.

Gian..

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Vinson" <jackvinson@...> wrote:

Gian-

I don't know if Stan included me on the Boston area list, since I
signed up
as a Chicago area member...

Why not organize a meetup around one of the Boston KM Forum (
http://kmforum.org/) meetings. Maybe a post-meeting dinner on one
of the
third-Thursday events?

Jack

katepugh@...

Apologies - I just hit send, without saying anything.  I'm not a member of the Boston KM forum.  What are the fees to become a member?

Katrina Pugh
katepugh@...
617 967 3910 (m)
781 538 5262 (l)

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Vinson" ...> wrote:

> Gian-
>
> I don't know if Stan included me=2 0on the Boston area list, since I
signed up
> as a Chicago area member...
>
> Why not organize a meetup around one of the Boston KM Forum (
> http://kmforum.org/) meetings. Maybe a post-meeting dinner on one
of the
> third-Thursday events?
>
> Jack

Bill Ives <iveswilliam@...>

What happen to the original idea of getting to know each other and sharing the issues we each face?  The Boston KM Forum is a fine group but it has its own agenda and that would not allow us to accomplish this task.  I am afraid this will side track our objective but I am only one voice here.

Is there a way that we can have our own Boston email list so we do not flood the other members with our Boston issues.  I feel badly doing this.

On Dec 17, 2008, at 9:27 AM, katepugh@... wrote:

Apologies - I just hit send, without saying anything.  I'm not a member of the Boston KM forum.  What are the fees to become a member?

Katrina Pugh
katepugh@alum.mit.edu
617 967 3910 (m)
781 538 5262 (l)

I'll ask those who've already contacted me if that'd work for them.

Gian..

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Vinson" ...> wrote:

> Gian-
>
> I don't know if Stan included me=2 0on the Boston area list, since I
signed up
> as a Chicago area member...
>
> Why not organize a meetup around one of the Boston KM Forum (
> http://kmforum.org/) meetings. Maybe a post-meeting dinner on one
of the
> third-Thursday events?
>
> Jack

Patti Anklam <patti@...>

For Kate and any other Boston-area folks who are not already members of the Boston KM Forum:

http://kmforum.org/blog/

No fees for membership. Thursday meetings are $15.00.

--- In sikmleaders@..., "Jack Vinson" wrote:

> Gian-
>
> I don't know if Stan included me=2 0on the Boston area list, since I
signed up
> as a Chicago area member...
>
> Why not organize a meetup around one of the Boston KM Forum (
> http://kmforum.org/) meetings. Maybe a post-meeting dinner on one
of the
> third-Thursday events?
>
> Jack

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations – including songs for the holidays – FREE while you browse. Start Listening Now!