Knowledge Workers Toronto: Speaker Series #local

Martin Cleaver <martin@...>

Dear all,
    I've recently teamed up with Stephanie Barnes and Connie Crosby to put together a Toronto-based speaker series aimed at exploring and enhancing the world of the knowledge worker.

Our talk events, Knowledge Workers Toronto, aim at the practices and management to benefit the needs of the worker, such that the worker, and consequently the organizations that hire them, can make sustained and best of their talents. Our aim is to bridge the insights of the worker, corporates and academics in a practical, lighthearted and informative way.

We would appreciate if you would extend our invitation to those in your network who may wish to attend.

Regards and thanks,
   Martin

PS. I also run Toronto Wiki Tuesdays, which has a similar format but is focused exclusively on the applications of the wiki paradigm, technologies and culture. More details about our past meetings can be found at http://www.torontowikituesdays.com/ and signed up at http://www.meetup.com/TorontoWikiTuesdays/

--
Martin Cleaver MSc MBA
Cell: 416-786-6752