Happy Birthday, Stan! #personal

John D. Smith <john.smith@...>

Sorry to interrupt all the serious discussion, but...

It's thanks to Stan's steady hand and good sense of humor (in addition to
all the knowledge he brings) that we're having this conversation.

So, THANKS, Stan, and Happy Birthday!

John
*
* John D. Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype: smithjd
* “Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest something
better!” — Esther Dyson

Denise Lee

Happy Birthday!

Denise
______________________________

This document was not intended or written by PwC to be used, and it cannot be used, by the taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.

Sorry to interrupt all the serious discussion, but...

It's thanks to Stan's steady hand and good sense of humor (in addition to
all the knowledge he brings) that we're having this conversation.

So, THANKS, Stan, and Happy Birthday!

John
*
* John D. Smith ~ Voice: 503.963.8229 ~ Skype: smithjd
* “Your responsibility does not end with complaining. Suggest something
better!” — Esther Dyson

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability partnership.

Tara Pangakis

Yes, hear, hear!  Happy Birthday Stan!  29, right?

Tara