Preserving knowledge assets #IC

albert.simard <albert.simard@...>

I have recently developed a Knowledge Agenda (framework) for the Canadian Centre for Security Science. It has four levels (assets, sharing, work, and markets) and three approaches (organization, partnerships, and networks).

I am now drilling down into the framework, starting with managing knowledge assets (capturing, inventory, needs, gaps, preservation). I have lots of material on principles & practices from an organizational perspective. The recent SIKM dialogue on mapping was also quite helpful.

My library is relatively thin, however, on managing knowledge assets (particularly preservation) from partnership or network perspectives. Can anyone point me to material that addresses these subjects?

Thanks for any & all assistance.

Al Simard