Cory Banks coming to New York #personal

Cory Banks

I will find myself leaving the wonderful spring climate here in Oz and
residing in New York for the week of Oct 12.

I'll be locked away in our 2010 global strategy workshop day time
tue-thur but I am keen to catch up with anyone who is in town on the
mon, friday or in the evenings.

If you are interested and available, let me know on cbanks@pb.com.au

Thanks

Cory Banks

Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/corza/
Blog: http://corzandeffect.wordpress.com/

Cory Banks

I find myself making my annual pilgrimage to New York from the 13-17
September for our PB global KM committee strategy workshop and I am
wanting to touch base with any fellow KM practitioners.

Can anyone recommend anyone who is based or will be visiting New York
City at this time?

Thanks

Cory Banks

Executive Knowledge & Business Systems
Parsons Brinckerhoff
cbanks@pb.com.au

--
Thanks

Cory Banks

Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/corza/
Blog: http://corzandeffect.wordpress.com/

Nancy White

You really should come to the other, friendly coast, especially the upper left hand corner!!

Nancy

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Cory Banks <cory.banks@...> wrote:
I find myself making my annual pilgrimage to New York from the 13-17
September for our PB global KM committee strategy workshop and I am
wanting to touch base with any fellow KM practitioners.

Can anyone recommend anyone who is based or will be visiting New York
City at this time?

Thanks

Cory Banks

Executive Knowledge & Business Systems
Parsons Brinckerhoff
cbanks@...

--
Thanks

Cory Banks

Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/corza/
Blog: http://corzandeffect.wordpress.com/

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   sikmleaders-digest@...
   sikmleaders-fullfeatured@...

   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Martin Cleaver <martin@...>

And come visit Toronto! It may be Canada but it's only ~ 1 hour flight from NYNY.

M.
--
Martin@...
http://twitter.com/mrjcleaver

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Nancy White <nancy.white@...> wrote:

[...]

There would have to be chocolate involved.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Cory Banks <cory.banks@gmail.com> wrote:
I find myself making my annual pilgrimage to New York from the 13-17
September for our PB global KM committee strategy workshop and I am
wanting to touch base with any fellow KM practitioners.

Can anyone recommend anyone who is based or will be visiting New York
City at this time?

Thanks

Cory Banks

Executive Knowledge & Business Systems
Parsons Brinckerhoff
cbanks@pb.com.au

--
Thanks

Cory Banks

Stan Garfield

> Can anyone recommend anyone who is based in New York City?

Cory,

From Community of Consulting SI KM Leaders - Member List.doc  (available in the Files folder), here are the current members based in New York City:

  1. Stacie Jordan Brenkovich
  2. John Hall
  3. Corinna Snyder
  4. Ryan Kaisoglus
  5. Art Aronovitz
  6. Bruce Galinsky
  7. Jenny Ambrozek
  8. Barbara Saidel
  9. V. Mary Abraham
  10. Loretta Donovan
  11. Sheila Klein
  12. Leanne Staples

Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:35:16 +1000
From: Cory Banks <cory.banks@...>
Subject: Visiting New York

I find myself in New York for the next two weeks and am keen to catch-up with any fellow KMers.

Please let me know if you are in town and up for a coffee/lunch/drink?

Thanks

Cory Banks <http://about.me/corza>