KMWorld wrap-up #KMers #KMWorld #Twitter

Robert Swanwick

It was fantastic to meet SIKMleaders at KMWorld including of course Stan. Thanks again to Stan and Sue for organizing the dinner. For my money long, slow dinners are where some of the best collaboration takes place (See Keith Ferrazzi's "Who's Got Your Back")

A new community has launched (in Beta) for Knowledge Management professionals to collaborate for free. Whereas SIKMleaders uses the phone, this new one (#KMers) is going to use Twitter Chats.

Stan has been using his vast amount of community expertise to help guide #KMers and we hope it will be a great new collaboration arrow in many people's networking quiver.

More info at http://KMers.org You need not be a Twitter user to watch, but you will need an account to contribute. First chat taking place 11/24 at 12pm ET. Topic: "Best from KMWorld09".

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Either here or I am @swanwick on Twitter.

All the best,
Swan

Robert Swanwick

The Twitter Chat went really well. I know that we had several of the SIKMleaders members on the chat. Thank you for your support. Just like this community or any other, it is what the members put into it.

Stan has been kind enough to reprise his 13 KM tips from KMWorld on a #KMers chat in Dec. Check http://KMers.org for details.

Swan