(Event) Digital Asset Management: Free webinar series January 14 - February 4 #webinar

Seth Earley

Hi there,

I met a number of folks at the SIKM dinner in San Jose a few weeks back.  It was nice to put faces with names.

I mentioned to some of you that we were running another of our free conference call series in January and promised to post the details when available.

This series is on Digital Asset Management.  Feel free to forward to colleagues. (These are educational calls – not vendor pitches.  We will likely have a sponsor or two but separate the commercial message)

DAM implementations are typically associated with non text content – images, video, illustrations, marketing assets, etc.  Some people treat these the same as usual content management applications (after all, aren’t all electronic assets “digital”?) but DAM presents a unique set of challenges in organizations of all types.

-----------------------------

Earley & Associates presents a free 4-part Jumpstart webinar series dedicated to the strategic, organizational and technological challenges of Digital Asset Management (DAM). The series of 90-minute weekly webinars begins with laying the groundwork for building the business case for DAM, and subsequent sessions tackle marketing resource management, optimizing creative workflows, and the impact of taxonomy on asset reuse. We will close with an overview of the DAM vendor landscape, including tool selection considerations and the vendor selection process.

Dates: Thursdays, January 14-February 4, 2010
Time: 1:00-2:30pm Eastern
Cost: Free

For session details and registration, please visit: http://www.earley.com/webinars/jumpstarts/digital-asset-management

Seth