Participation in sharing #motivation

albert.simard <albert.simard@...>

The Centre for Security Science is implementing Share Point to support content sharing and dialogue within and across communities of practice within a closed network. To date, some communities have self started and are well under way, but a number have not. The main difference appears to be individual leadership.

My question is: Has anyone developed a communication/engagement plan to promote and facilitate active participation in such sites that they are willing to share? Even a list of tasks would help me to move forward without having to reinvent what's already been done.

Thanks in advance

Al Simard
Knowledge Manager
DRDC-Centre for Security Science

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Sorry - fat thumbs.

Check out "digital habitats" and Michael sampson's latest book. I am working on a roll-out method based on "crossing the chasm" but I haven't written it up yet (it's not that original anyway).

On Dec 16, 2009, at 5:31 AM, "albert.simard" <albert.simard@...> wrote:

The Centre for Security Science is implementing Share Point to support content sharing and dialogue within and across communities of practice within a closed network. To date, some communities have self started and are well under way, but a number have not. The main difference appears to be individual leadership.

My question is: Has anyone developed a communication/engagement plan to promote and facilitate active participation in such sites that they are willing to share? Even a list of tasks would help me to move forward without having to reinvent what's already been done.

Thanks in advance

Al Simard
Knowledge Manager
DRDC-Centre for Security Science

Stan Garfield

> Has anyone developed a communication/engagement plan to promote and facilitate active participation in such sites that they are willing to share?

Regards,
Stan