KM Community Leaders for a specific geographic location #CoP #local

Stan Garfield

I recently launched a community for leaders of KM communities focused on a specific geographic location.  These are listed at http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/kmcommunities under "Local."

If you help to lead such a community and would like to join the KM Community Leaders, please send me the details and I will include you.  The community will hold quarterly conference calls.

If the list at http://stangarfield.googlepages.com/kmcommunities is missing a KM community, please send me the details so I can add it.  Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stan

Boris Jaeger

Hi Stan,

you can find my comprehensive list of worldwide KM communities here

http://ikmeaa.mixxt.org/networks/wiki/index.KM_communities

On the bottom of this page you can also find a list of www pages which provide such lists, too. Sure, your's is on the list:)

Regards from South-Western Germany (Baden)
Boris