Welcome to our 400th member #milestone

Stan Garfield

I am pleased to welcome our 400th member, Hubert Saint-Onge, the founder and Principal of the SaintOnge Alliance.

The SIKM Leaders Community was launched in 2005 with 8 initial members who attended the APQC Conference in St. Louis.  Since then, we have continued to welcome new members from multiple industries, countries, and roles.

We share a passion for the field of knowledge management, and this has sustained our discussions and monthly calls.

Thanks to all of you for sharing, learning, and collaborating in this community.

Regards,
Stan

Arthur Shelley

Congratulations Stan, fantastic initiative and continued persistence and passion bringing benefit to many. Also amazing focus to continue whilst shifting across three jobs over this time.

Arthur
Tweeting as Metaphorage

On 10/02/2010, at 3:48, "StanGarfield" <stangarfield@...> wrote:

I am pleased to welcome our 400th member, Hubert Saint-Onge, the founder and Principal of the SaintOnge Alliance.

The SIKM Leaders Community was launched in 2005 with 8 initial members who attended the APQC Conference in St. Louis.  Since then, we have continued to welcome new members from multiple industries, countries, and roles.

We share a passion for the field of knowledge management, and this has sustained our discussions and monthly calls.

Thanks to all of you for sharing, learning, and collaborating in this community.

Regards,
Stan

Peter-Anthony <peteraglick@...>

Well done Stan, this is a great forum for KMers.

Best,

Peter

<http://www.saintongealliance.com/aboutus.asp> .

The SIKM Leaders Community was launched in 2005 with 8 initial members
who attended the APQC Conference in St. Louis. Since then, we have
continued to welcome new members from multiple industries, countries,
and roles.

We share a passion for the field of knowledge management, and this has
sustained our discussions and monthly calls.

Thanks to all of you for sharing, learning, and collaborating in this
community.

Regards,
Stan

Ivan Orozco

Congratulations. I would like to achieve something like this with the recently created KM Medellin in LinkedIn (for promoting KM in Medellin and Colombia).

Iván Orozco

--- In sikmleaders@ yahoogroups. com, "StanGarfield" wrote:

> I am pleased to welcome our 400th member, Hubert Saint-Onge, the founder
> and Principal of the SaintOnge Alliance
> <http://www.saintong ealliance. com/aboutus. asp> .
>
> The SIKM Leaders Community was launched in 2005 with 8 initial members
> who attended the APQC Conference in St. Louis. Since then, we have
> continued to welcome new members from multiple industries, countries,
> and roles.
>
> We share a passion for the field of knowledge management, and this has
> sustained our discussions and monthly calls.
>
> Thanks to all of you for sharing, learning, and collaborating in this
> community.
>
> Regards,
> Stan

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1

kentgreenes <kentgreenes@...>

Stan,

this is all due to your unconditional, 'servant leadership' support to the community....what a fine example you have set for us all.

thank you!

kent

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "StanGarfield" <stangarfield@...> wrote:

I am pleased to welcome our 400th member, Hubert Saint-Onge, the founder
and Principal of the SaintOnge Alliance
<http://www.saintongealliance.com/aboutus.asp> .

The SIKM Leaders Community was launched in 2005 with 8 initial members
who attended the APQC Conference in St. Louis. Since then, we have
continued to welcome new members from multiple industries, countries,
and roles.

We share a passion for the field of knowledge management, and this has
sustained our discussions and monthly calls.

Thanks to all of you for sharing, learning, and collaborating in this
community.

Regards,
Stan

Douglas Weidner