From: sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of dennieheye
Sent: Monday, 22 February 2010 10:01 AM
To: sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sikmleaders] RSS feed for SIKM leaders?

Hi,

I have been subscribing to this group for a while now and I am enjoying the
discussions. However, I was hoping there would be a RSS feed for
notifications as e-mail notifications are not very efficient for me.

I have searched the archives, and explored the SIKM Yahoo Group, but I could
not find any mention of a RSS feed for this group. From another Yahoo group
I know it's a feature that can be enabled, so I was wondering whether a RSS
feed was ever considered?

thanks in advance,

Dennie Heye
Shell International B.V.
HR IT Global Knowledge manager

Lucas McDonnell

I agree that RSS would be a very beneficial feature for notifications (and much easier for me as well). I think Stan's out of the office until Mar. 1, but hopefully has time to take a look when he gets back.

Lucas

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Jack Vinson <jackvinson@...> wrote:

RSS feeds exist for all YahooGroups. It's not clear if it will work
properly because some feeds are subscriber only. As you have noticed, it
seems that the RSS feed has not been enabled for the group. Stan, that's a
job for you.

This is the feed, but it is empty:

Jack

I have been subscribing to this group for a while now and I am enjoying the
discussions. However, I was hoping there would be a RSS feed for
notifications as e-mail notifications are not very efficient for me.

I have searched the archives, and explored the SIKM Yahoo Group, but I could
not find any mention of a RSS feed for this group. From another Yahoo group
I know it's a feature that can be enabled, so I was wondering whether a RSS
feed was ever considered?

thanks in advance,

Dennie Heye
Shell International B.V.
HR IT Global Knowledge manager

The message archives can now be read by anyone, including non-members.

Regards,
Stan

Dennie Heye

Hi Stan,

thanks for this, Stan. This is much appreciated as I can now read the new entries much more efficient in the Outlook RSS folders.

best regards,
Dennie

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "StanGarfield" <stangarfield@...> wrote:

I had to enable open access to the group message archives in order for
the RSS feed to work. I did this, and thus the RSS feed should now be
working. See http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/sikmleaders/rss