Any recommendations on customer community providers? #CoP #tools

Michael Dieterle

I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?

Best Regards,

Michael Dieterle
VP of Knowledge Management
arcplan

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

Michael,

Quite a few organizations I have encountered use Telligent. And Communispace position themselves quite strongly in this domain.

Matt

I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?

Best Regards,

Michael Dieterle
VP of Knowledge Management
arcplan

Sean Fox

Also look at Blogtronix - small but has an install base in some larger firms.  Disclaimer - I have consulted with them.

Quite a few organizations I have encountered use Telligent. And Communispace position themselves quite strongly in this domain.

Matt

I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?

Best Regards,

Michael Dieterle
VP of Knowledge Management
arcplan

Tom <tman9999@...>

Hello Michael - a buddy of mine is an exec at Lithium - if you're interested I could introduce you (that is, if you're interested in a Lithium pitch).

Also, did you see this article in Sunday's NYTimes? http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/07/fashion/07genb.html

Regards,
-Tom Short
TSConsulting
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tshort9

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "dieterle_michael" <mvdieterle@...> wrote:

I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?

Best Regards,

Michael Dieterle
VP of Knowledge Management
arcplan

Bruce Richard

Depending upon your purpose for hosting customer communities, there are some very cost effective alternatives to the high powered CRM products. In the non-profit world we need basic data tracking and reporting to keep in touch with our constituents. Several products provide robust back end data management with a simple but effective web community environment. The products that came to the top of our recent review are:
- Memberclicks
- Wild Apricot
- Z2 Neon

These folks offer a fairly turn-key packages but with that fewer tools to customize your community environment.

Bruce Richard
Sustainable Change Consultant
The Redwood Grove Group

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, "dieterle_michael" <mvdieterle@...> wrote:

I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?

Best Regards,

Michael Dieterle
VP of Knowledge Management
arcplan

Paul Neiswander <paul.neiswander@...>

Tom,

We are evaluating Pluck and Lithium;

PAUL NEISWANDER
Technical Director
iCrossing

 703.262.3264 direct
 571-338-8748 mobile
 703.262.3201 fax

paul.neiswander@...
 www.icrossing.com

read our minds at
Great Finds, the iCrossing blog

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL CATEGORY 1

--- In sikmleaders@..., "dieterle_michael" wrote:

> I am interested in your experience with mid-market SaaS solutions for customer communities. Any suggestions beyond the big guys: Jive, Lithium and Salesforce?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Michael Dieterle
> VP of Knowledge Management
> arcplan

iCrossing Privileged and Confidential Information
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of iCrossing. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Rachel Happe <rachel@...>

Other community software providers to look at:

http://www.ingagenetworks.com/
http://www.rightnow.com/cx-suite-social-experience.php
http://www.lithium.com/
http://www.awarenessnetworks.com/home/

They are all SaaS.

There are others like KickApps, LiveWorld and Pluck but they are really focused on consumer marketing websites so it doesn't sound like what you are looking for.

Hope that helps.

Cheers -

Rachel

Rachel Happe