Show me the money! The universal drivers of KM value #value

dgkmedin <dgkmedin@...>

Hello all,

This is the latest offering from the University of Edinburgh ALKaME (Active Learning Knowledge and Management Environments) Research Group.

Show me the money! The universal drivers of Knowledge Management value: http://wp.me/pUfyy-O

Please let me know your thoughts...

David

Twitter: kcoreresearch
Website: www.alkame.eu.com
Email: d.a.griffiths@...

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

David,

I know your are keen to promote what you are doing but you might want to:
- Ask people to subscribe to your RSS feed.
- Post a monthly round up of your writings to the various KM lists.

Quite a few people have KM blogs and they don't repost everything as it is written. Just my position and other people on this list may disagree.

Cheers,

Matt Moore
+61 423 784 504

On May 22, 2010, at 8:10 PM, "dgkmedin" <dgkmedin@...> wrote:

Hello all,

This is the latest offering from the University of Edinburgh ALKaME (Active Learning Knowledge and Management Environments) Research Group.

Show me the money! The universal drivers of Knowledge Management value: http://wp.me/pUfyy-O

Please let me know your thoughts...

David

Twitter: kcoreresearch
Website: www.alkame.eu.com
Email: d.a.griffiths@...

dgkmedin <dgkmedin@...>

Matt,

Good point and my apologies for being too 'pushy' in promoting what we are doing. I'll minimise postings in the future and thank you for the feedback.

David