Just joined your group! Idea Management Systems SME #innovation

Ronald <ron@...>

I've just joined the group. I'm anxious to learn more from the discussions held here.

By way of introduction, I work for CogniStreamer, an innovation software company. Our product addresses the fuzzy front end of innovation. For those of you new to the subject of idea management:

Idea management is the practice of gathering and evaluating ideas in a structured fashion. The goal is to select the best ideas with the greatest bottom-line potential for implementation. CogniStreamer® is an open innovation and collaboration platform where colleagues join forces to create, enrich and assess innovative ideas. The aggregation of information within a wise crowd (employees, and even partners and/or clients) can lead to better decisions, better than could have been made by any single member of the group. The system combines two elements: A versatile collaboration tool AND a process for moving ideas through to delivery.

Key Attributes of CogniStreamer®:
• Organizational Engagement (CogniStreamer® gets everyone working together)
• Strategic Guidance (The team is encouraged to work on projects important to the company)
• A powerful resource for internal and external knowledge sharing; for finding experts when you need them.
• A place to ask the team for assistance on a project
• Submit and share solutions and feedback; vote on the best ideas; follow individual interests; share interesting information
• Participate in peer discussions connecting through the web

You can learn more about CogniStreamer on our web site. Here's a link to our blog where you can get a good feel for our unique point of view: http://bit.ly/cSLXtC

There are many groups on LinkedIn dedicated to the topic of Innovation but I started a group uniquely focused on these idea management systems: http://bit.ly/dvsYWD

I wrote extensively on the subject of idea management (and collaborative tools within the enterprise) before I took this position. You can read my blog here: http://bit.ly/b2ZEgU One of my blog entries actually listed all the offerings in this space. You can link to this specific entry here: http://bit.ly/dutMYU

I'm looking forward to working with you.
Ron

Joel Muzard <joel.muzard@...>

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your email.

We also thinks that Idea Management is very important. We are reseraching ways to to that with a parallel communication approach instead of traditional serial communication approach (Very slow). As you may know, the brain derives his power from a massive parallel arquitecture. Today teams can do that, with the good tools. The results are really surprising. New stuff can then emerge.

We are doing Knowledge-Labs with the new WebIDEApro platform. The next event will be on Tuesday August 17, 2010 . See more at http://www.a-i-a.com/k-net

Have a good day

Joel
Dr Joel Muzard