From: sikmleaders@... [mailto:sikmleaders@...] On Behalf Of pizzeyclaire
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:56 PM
To: sikmleaders@...
Subject: [sikmleaders] Metadata/Taxonomy assessment

Hi - can anyone help me with an approach to assessing an organisations metadata scheme and taxonomy (and also understanding these better)? Thanks

Tom Reamy <tomr@...>

And so do some other companies – like mine.  And we also can help show how to get more out of your taxonomies by developing text analytics capabilities.  I’d be glad to give you more information outside this group – don’t want to clutter up the discussion.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Reamy

Chief Knowledge Architect

KAPS Group, LLC

www.kapsgroup.com

510-530-8270 (O)

510-530-8272 (Fax)

510-333-2458 (M)

Did you reach Seth Earley?  His company does this as their specialty.