Australian SIKM Members #local

pizzeyclaire <clairempizzey@...>

Hi SIKM community - can I ask who from Australia is part of this group. Love to connect with you. Thanks

Lisa Sylvester <lisas@...>

Hi

I work in the Brisbane office of the law firm below.  Are you in Brisbane?  We have a QKM group who meets on the third Thursday of each month for breakfast meetings.

Regards

Lisa Sylvester | Knowledge Manager | Administration

MacGillivrays Solicitors
| Level 2 | 200 Adelaide Street | Brisbane | QLD | 4000
T:
07 3228 5293 | F: 07 3221 8500 | E:
lisas@...
GPO Box  2582 |  Brisbane |  QLD  |  4001

Hi SIKM community - can I ask who from Australia is part of this group. Love to connect with you. Thanks

Nerida Hart

Hi

I am in the Canberra region - out towards Yass

Nerida

--
Nerida Hart
HartKnowledge Consulting

"People who think things are either black or white miss out on the many wonderful shades of grey"

Mother Theresa:  “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

Brennan, Sharon F <sharon.f.brennan@...>

I am from Australia and I know there are quite a few others.

Sharon Brennan - Manager

Collaboration & Knowledge | Collaboration, Knowledge & Intelligence | Enterprise & Government

PHONE 03 8661 1812 | MOBILE 0419 135 404

EMAIL sharon.f.brennan@... | WEB www.telstra.com/enterprise

This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL or copyright information of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556). If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery and delete both it and your reply and do not use it in any other way or rely on it.