Call for Presentations for APQC's 2011 KM Conference #call-for #conferences #APQC

Lee, Jim <jlee@...>

If you have a story of creative use and measurable impact of knowledge management (KM), you are invited to submit your abstract to be considered for APQC’s 2011 KM Conference. Share your lessons learned and success stories with KM practitioners from around the world.

The deadline to submit an abstract is December 3, 2010. Visit www.apqc.org/km2011call to review the guidelines for submission, and then submit your abstract using our online form. If selected to present, you will receive a complimentary registration for the entire two-day conference.

Not interested in speaking? Reserve your seat at the conference by registering at www.apqc.org/km11registration. Registration for this intimate event is anticipated to fill up fast, so don’t delay!

Conference and Training Details:
Training Dates: May 9–11, 2011
Conference Dates: May 12–13, 2011
Location: Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa in Houston

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact me.

Best regards,

Debbie Norman
Events Manager, APQC
+1-713-681-4718 - Direct