SharePoint Consulting Opportunity in Bay Area #jobs

Bruce Richard

This came into from one of my LinkedIn Groups...Mariela appears to be a legitimate recruiter.

Sharepoint Consultant – Santa Cruz CA (Onsite Interview Required) – Please email resume to mgagnon@bstonetech.com

Position Duration: 2-3 Months
Location: Santa Cruz CA
Start: ASAP
Openings: 1
Employment Type: W2 Hourly / Corp to Corp

*** If this position is not the right fit for your background - Do you possibly know anyone that may be a fit - referring a friend is a great thing to do.

Our Client is looking for some help with an upcoming SharePoint 2007 to 2010 upgrade project. They need someone who has successfully done this in an enterprise environment. You would be working with a Junior team – so they need someone who can advise the group of all the new features on 2010. However Client is looking for a consultant who has actually done this before.

Please email resumes to mgagnon@bstonetech.com

I am always looking to network, so if you are in the market or are just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send me a current resume and your salary or hourly requirements. We receive over 15 direct opportunities per week- so we are always looking for top quality candidates like yourself. I hope you connect with me on Linkedin (www.linkedin.com/in/marielagagnon) and follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/RecruitmentProf)

Best of luck!