Learning Knowledge Management by Cards #learning #methods

Laurence Lock Lee

I thought I might share with you a short slideshow from a KM class I was running up in Hong Kong for the University of Newcastle Graduate School of Business. I made lots of use of 'Card Exercises' which both helped the class engage in the topic in a practical sense and secondly it meant I didn't  have to lecture as much :)

fyi....here are the cards I used:

Also a short Knowledge Cafe show...not yum cha this time, more sushi!

Merry Xmas....

Laurence Lock Lee PhD
Partner, Optimice Pty Ltd
Ph: +61 (0)407001628
www.optimice.com.au
Blog: http://governanceandnetworks.blogspot.com/

Learn to network, then network to learn

Arthur Shelley

Laurie,

Thanks for sharing this across a couple of forums.  There are some terrific ideas in these approaches.

Appreciate you incorporating the Zoo cards and interested to collect some reflections from you about your experiences with them for my research.

Your Stakeholder engagement video is spot on!

Arthur

Regards

Arthur Shelley

Intelligent Answers

Founder: The Organizational Zoo Ambassadors Network

Author: The Organizational Zoo & Being a Successful Knowledge Leader

Mb. +61 413 047 408  Skype: Arthur.Shelley  Twitter: @Metaphorage

Free behavioural profiles: www.organizationalzoo.com