April 2011 SIKM Call: Dave Thomas - Implementing content rating behind the firewall #monthly-call #ratings

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of today's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

* April 19: Dave Thomas - Implementing content rating behind the
firewall
* The presentation is available on SlideShare at
http://www.slideshare.net/onedavethomas/content-rating-behind-the-firewa\;
ll
<http://www.slideshare.net/onedavethomas/content-rating-behind-the-firew\;
all>

Note: We will use the KMers.org Twitter channel for online chatting
during the call. Visit http://tweetchat.com/room/KMers
<http://tweetchat.com/room/KMers> or http://www.kmers.org/chat
<http://www.kmers.org/chat> or use the #KMers hash tag in Twitter.

Regards,