Knowledge Jam and Collaboration Pizza #books

katepugh <katepugh@...>

SIKM Leaders -

Do you remember when we talked about combating knowledge "blindspots," "mismatches" and "jail"?  Well, Sharing Hidden Know-How , my book about using conversation to expose and share tacit knowledge is now shipping from Amazon and B&N. Many of you know about this, as we discussed the Knowledge Jam ideas in June 2010. (Here's the news release http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/4/prweb8283282.htm,)

I'll be talking on "Collaboration Pizza" 3-3:30 live on the 28th.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/collaborationpizza

"See" you then, I hope!
Kate

Katrina Pugh
AlignConsulting
Author of Sharing Hidden Know-How (Jossey-Bass/Wiley, 2011)
781-538-5262 (office)
617-967-3910 (mobile)

Patti Anklam <patti@...>

Congratulations, Kate!

Do you remember when we talked about combating knowledge "blindspots," "mismatches" and "jail"?  Well, Sharing Hidden Know-How , my book about using conversation to expose and share tacit knowledge is now shipping from Amazon and B&N. Many of you know about this, as we discussed the Knowledge Jam ideas in June 2010. (Here's the news release http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/4/prweb8283282.htm,)

I'll be talking on "Collaboration Pizza" 3-3:30 live on the 28th.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/collaborationpizza

"See" you then, I hope!

Kate

Katrina Pugh

AlignConsulting

Author of Sharing Hidden Know-How (Jossey-Bass/Wiley, 2011)

781-538-5262 (office)

617-967-3910 (mobile)

Carl Frappaolo <cfraff@...>

NICE - Congratulations

--
Carl Frappaolo
blog:  www.takingaiim.com

katepugh <katepugh@...>

All -

I should have included this in my note: T H A N K   Y O U!

(Many of you have helped with this -- practicing Nancy Dixon and me as we tested the Knowledge Jam concepts, and enduring my many sleep-deprived moments during SIKM Boston's meetings.  Thank you, all, for your feedback and enthusiasm for conversation-based knowledge transfer.)

Cheers