True Tales of the Trout Cod - using story to communicate science #storytelling

Nerida Hart

Dear all

I am thrilled to be able to share the results of the latest project I have been on with the Australian River Restoration Centre.  True Tales of the Trout Cod : River Histories of the Murray-Darling basin is now live.  This has got to be one of the best examples of using story to communicate science that i have come across and I am so proud to have been part of it all.

You can connect to the web site at http://australianriverrestorationcentre.com.au/mdb/troutcod/ where you will find the full research book, a series of booklets which are catchment by catchment and a series of videos covering each catchment and the the librarians on this list please note Will Trueman's accolade of the National Library of Australia Trove project.  If ever we needed evidence of how important the Trove project really is Will gives us how he used Trove to complete this major piece of work.  See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHLy1UQU8A

We would love to get your feedback on the site and the contents.

Regards

Nerida
--
Nerida Hart
HartKnowledge Consulting

I don't want to get to the end of my life & find I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. -Diane Ackerman