February 2012 SIKM Call: Stephanie Barnes - Aligning People, Process & Technology in KM #monthly-call

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EST.

* Feb. 21: Stephanie Barnes: Aligning People, Process & Technology in
KM
* SlideShare
http://www.slideshare.net/stephaniebarnes/aligning-people-process-and-te\;
chnology-in-km-sikm-presentation
<http://www.slideshare.net/stephaniebarnes/aligning-people-process-and-t\;
echnology-in-km-sikm-presentation>

Note: We will use the KMers.org Twitter channel for online chatting
during the call. Visit http://tweetchat.com/room/KMers
<http://tweetchat.com/room/KMers> or http://www.kmers.org/chat
<http://www.kmers.org/chat> or use the #KMers hash tag in Twitter.