Leading Knowledge iPad book #books

Matt Moore <innotecture@...>

From: John Girard <john@...>
Date: February 21, 2012 3:43:21 PM GMT+11:00
To: <actkm@...>
Subject: [Actkm] Leading Knowledge iPad book

Attention iPad users!  Please feel free to download our book "Leading Knowledge" from iTunes.  This iPad version is available at no cost under a creative commons license (Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs).

About Leading Knowledge

Leading Knowledge is the iBook adaptation of A Leader’s Guide to Knowledge Management: Drawing on the Past to Enhance Future Performance, published by Business Expert Press. Leading Knowledge builds on the many great works in the knowledge management domain; however, it is unique in that we focus on what we should be doing now (or soon) to ensure the next generation of organizational leaders knows what we knew. In other words, are we creating organizational memories today that will be useful to the leaders who follow us?

Enjoy

John & JoAnn