New (free) report: A week in the digital workplace #workplace

James Robertson

Hi all,

The "digital workplace" is an emerging term that describes how the
working environments in organisations of every type are being
transformed by new technologies and behaviours.

While the digital workplace offers a holistic view of the enterprise
space, the challenge is to understand it in concrete terms.

To overcome this, we have published a free report, "A week in the
digital workplace", that outlines a scenario of how we could all be
working in the future:

http://www.steptwo.com.au/products/week-digital-workplace

We'd love to hear your thoughts, so please do join in the conversation
on our blog!

Cheers,
James

--