Referral to a local SharePoint Designer resource in DC Metro area #jobs #consulting

Sean Fox

All

I have a small project (probably 160 hours) to engage an external resource to help with the redesign of our tax portal.  We're currently on SP 2007 with plans to move to SP 2010.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sean Fox

tkelso <theron.kelso@...>

Hey Sean, We (The Nature Conservancy) used Navigation Arts (http://www.navigationarts.com/) for the design of our social intranet (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw2wlHn83yilb3FqOXdvYnp4TGc).

Theron Kelso

--- In sikmleaders@yahoogroups.com, Sean Fox <sfoxca@...> wrote:

All

I have a small project (probably 160 hours) to engage an external resource to help with the redesign of our tax portal. We're currently on SP 2007 with plans to move to SP 2010. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sean Fox

Andy Campbell <acampbell@...>

Sean, if you are looking for a SharePoint resource give me a call.  The Applied Knowledge Group is a pure-play SharePoint company and we've done SharePoint projects for organizations of all sizes.  Our differentiator is that our primary focus is on user adoption, so we design with the end-user in mind.  Andy Campbell 703 390 0120 (direct)