APQC SIKM Dinner 2013 #conferences #APQC

John Hovell <jhovell@...>

Hi SIKM! Who's heading to AQPC next week? A few of us meeting in the lobby of the hotel at 6:30pm on Thursday night (May 2) and then heading over to Capital Grille, if you'd like to join us? Maybe call it something of an SIKM gathering?

Capital Grille
5365 Westheimer Rd.
(713) 623-4600

Thanks!
John

Lee Romero

I'm at the conference - I'm just getting in this evening. I'd love to join whoever meets up for dinner tomorrow.

Just to be sure - the hotel is the Houstonian, right?

Regards
Lee