July 2013 SIKM Call: John Hovell - Learning at BAE Systems #monthly-call #learning

We have an opening for our next community call, on Tuesday, July 16 from 11am-12pm EDT. If you are currently scheduled to present on a future call and would like to move up and take this slot, please let me know at stangarfield@... .

If you are not on the current schedule but would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please send me your topic. Thanks!

Stan Garfield

This is a reminder of tomorrow's monthly call from 11 am to 12 noon EDT.

Note: We will use the #KMers hashtag for online chatting during the call. Visit http://twubs.com/kmers or use the #KMers hash tag in Twitter.