KM and employee engagement, trust and transparency #trust #engagement

andrewmuras

Does anyone have references or studies showing how KM or social media promotes or encourages employee engagement, including trust and transparency?

Joel Muzard <joel.muzard@...>

Andrew,

I will suggest the last Ark Group report, «Collaborative Knowledge Networks», edited by Helen Roche

Joel
--------------------
Dr Joel Muzard
skype = joel.muzard

Le 2013-07-16 à 14:07, andrewmuras <amuras66@...> a écrit :

Does anyone have references or studies showing how KM or social media promotes or encourages employee engagement, including trust and transparency?

Nancy Dixon

Andrew,

Here is a blog post I wrote about trust and psychological safety based on the Work of an excellent Harvard researcher, Amy Edmondson.  http://www.nancydixonblog.com/2009/03/trust-versus-psychological-safety.html.

Nancy
Nancy M. Dixon
Common Knowledge Associates
 512 912 6100

now blogging at www.nancydixonblog.com

Lee, Jim <jlee@...>

Andrew, we’ve got several resources on the subject including this one which can get you started http://www.apqc.org/knowledge-base/documents/use-social-media-build-community-within-your-organization

----------------------------------

Jim Lee

KM Senior Advisor, APQC

+1-713-685-4764 – office (vmail)

+1-216-338-3548 – mobile (direct)

jlee@...

www.apqc.org

Make Best Practices Your PracticesSM

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to apqcinfo@....

Peter West

Andrew and interested others:

You might find this article useful:

Exploring the Underlying Processes Between Conflict and Knowledge Sharing: A Work-Engagement Perspective
Journal of Applied Social Psychology (41)5 1005–1033, May 2011
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00745.x/abstract

Access to the abstract is free, but you will need a journal subscription, or university library account to download the full article.

I came across the article as part of an environmental scan associated with an employee engagement project.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Peter