Examples where Online communities and Social media are integrated? #CoP #social-media

kimahmer <kahmer@...>

Hello, we are in the process of building a strategy to define how we can better integrate our online community activities with our social media activities. Can anyone help me with examples of organizations that are doing this well?

Stan Garfield

Kim, please say a bit more about what your online community and social media activities - what are they, how do they differ, what are the objectives for each, and are they internal, external, or both?  Thanks.

--- In sikmleaders@..., Kim Ahmer  wrote:

> Hello, we are in the process of building a strategy to define how we can better integrate our online community activities with our social media activities. Can anyone help me with examples of organizations that are doing this well?

Ken Martin

Edited

Please see the attached PDF with examples of use of Social network and social sofware in communities.
Social+Networking+-+text+mining+-+analytics+in+KM+13.Dec.2011.pdf