KM scavenger hunt #request

thomas.hsu@...

Hello – does anyone have examples they can share of KM scavenger hunts they’ve created for their employees? We are trying to create a very simple scavenger hunt activity – just 3 to 5 steps and something they can do in under 10 minutes. (Although if you have more elaborate examples that would help too in giving me ideas). Thanks in advance!

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

Bruce Galinsky <bg1501@...>

We did this a couple of years ago on our Sharepoint site.  The idea of the hunt was to simply use the different tools like straight search, wiki search and tag search to find answers to questions about the application data  all participants were entered In a drawing for a most prize. All those who got all answers correct were entered In a drawing for an ipad. People who did not get the correct answers got an email with an answer script.

Bruce Galinsky
Corporate services e-business
Office- 212-578-5047
Mobile - 516 639 9593

On Jul 22, 2013, at 7:11 PM, <thomas.hsu@...> wrote:

[...]

Lee, Jim <jlee@...>

Thomas,

This presentation given by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland includes a “scorecard” for a scavenger hunt among other techniques they’ve used to create excitement and engagement http://www.apqc.org/knowledge-base/documents/federal-reserve-bank-cleveland-collaborating-cafe-slides

jim

Jim Lee

KM Senior Advisor, APQC

+1-713-685-4764 – office (vmail)

+1-216-338-3548 – mobile (direct)

jlee@...

www.apqc.org

Make Best Practices Your PracticesSM

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to apqcinfo@....