New book on KM leadership #books #leadership

katepugh@...

Edited

SIKM Leaders -

Glynys Thomas and I just authored a book chapter in the book Successful Knowledge Leadership: Principles and Practice.  Our article is entitled "What knowledge leader are you: Embedded, Consultant, or Product Entrepreneur?" You'll get a kick out of the quotes and stories, as it is based on interviews with many of SIKM community.

Other chapter authors include SIKM colleagues Stan Garfield, Dave Snowden, Alice MacGillivray, and Arthur Shelley.

And, of course, we'd all love to hear your feedback!

Kate

Katrina Pugh
President, AlignConsulting
Author of Sharing Hidden Know-How (Jossey-Bass/Wiley, 2011)
katepugh@...